I guess I have a blog now. I can not gaurantee I will update it frequently but then again I might. Today I am unusually reticent so my first entry will be short. But I am sure my verbosity will return after some weekend R&R.
Hey, so glad you decided to join the blogside. I am sure your friends will be too,, and your BOSS; less time needed on Email.. ha ha
Oh I lik the pic too, and the name of the bog,, the pic goes well, you in front of a feat of engineering when your job is engineering related.. different kind, but funny connection.
1 comment:
Hey, so glad you decided to join the blogside. I am sure your friends will be too,, and your BOSS; less time needed on Email.. ha ha
Oh I lik the pic too, and the name of the bog,, the pic goes well, you in front of a feat of engineering when your job is engineering related.. different kind, but funny connection.
Post a Comment